Thursday, November 29, 2018

choo-choo christmas wishes

hello again!

today I'm so happy to share this cute, Christmas-y scene with you that is up on the Newton's Nook blog, too!


I used the adorable All Aboard for Christmas stamp set and coordinating dies to set the scene! I just love those little train images! 
I colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and they just POP against that light grey background.


I then used the Starfield Stencil with some white embossing paste to add the texture to the background! the hills were created with some white cardstock and the Land Borders die set

I finished off the card with some Crystal Stickles, and I really LOOOOOVE how they add to the whimsy and Christmas feeling of the card! 

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Love this image and the way its trekking upwards! Merry Christmas! Tis' the season to be jolly!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D