Sunday, November 18, 2018

Create a Smile November 2018 Release

hello and happy day to you!
this is a busy, amazing month! and to continue with the fun...have you checked out the new release from Create a Smile stamps?
it's adorable!!

my first card uses the new Easy Breezy stamp set! those snowmen just crack me up! I love them!


I used the little snowboarder and gave him a buddy!
so cute, right? I tore some vellum to create the little slopes!


the card base is a light grey, and I did some ink blending with Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks! then I splattered some white acrylic paint on top!

my second card uses the PERFECT sentiments from the Don't Worry stamp set! this set is so perfect for almost ANY kind of card! it's definitely a new go to for me!


swoon!
yes, more ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks, this time with Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold!
once the inks were dry, I clear embossed the background with the Stars & Scribbles Cling stamp set! it's one of my favorites for a subtle, fun background!


then I heat embossed the large scripty part of the sentiment in black on top and added a strip of black cardstock for the remaining part of the sentiment! it's totally easy to re-create, but I think it totally pops, too!

my last card uses the new Festive Foliage stamp set! and oh boy are those holiday flora fun!!


I die cut a circle and used it as a mask. then I did ink blending with Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Black Soot! 
then I used the branches images to stamp around (mask still in place) in the coordinating greens!
then I splattered some white acrylic paint on top!


the sentiment is from Cool Buddies, and I heat embossed that in white on top of some red cardstock! then I finished off the card with brown, woodgrain wash on the side and some clear, sparkling star sequins

ok! those are my cards! 
be sure to check out the new release and pick up your favorites!
also, you can see more of the Design Teams amaaaaaazing cards with the new release here, along with a freebie!!!
enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D