Thursday, June 22, 2017

read-relax-repeat

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my card being featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, scroll down or click here!**

hello!
today i have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!



seriously LOVE that stack of rainbow books! I did some simple masking with the images from Newton's Book Club and then colored them in rainbow order - of course! :) ha!




i colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then heat embossed the sentiment onto a banner! 
I added a little bit of subtle gray watercolor to the background with Iced Spruce Distress Oxide ink!
a few sequins finished off the card with some shine! 


be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D