Monday, June 19, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #7 - Watercolor

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my card for the latest Inky Paws Challenge card, scroll down or click here!**

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge on the block!!! and it's all about LAWN FAWN!!!!!



i'm still SO excited about this newest challenge on the block! SO SO SO excited!

this challenge is AMAZING!!! 



yay!!i really had SO much fun making this card - as usual!! use watercolors you say? don't mind if i do! ha!! :)


all of the images are from either Mermaid for You or Life is Good! I stamped and colored them all in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! it's hard to tell, of course (!!!), but i added glitter to all of the shells and some 'bubbles' to the giant wave with some clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh! :)



oh yeah...speaking of that giant wave...I LOVE IT!! I used my Gansai Kuretaki 36 set watercolors and some left over packaging to create the wave! i used 3 different blues, and 2 diferent browns, and lots of waiting for paints to dry, and layering! i am in LOVE with how this came out!! first try! ha! it really helps set the scene for this adorable card! 

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Will there be directions soon? I am a direction girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your wave is amazing. I really like to see how you made it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D