Tuesday, September 17, 2024

fall chrysanthemum card!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my card that's up on the Lawn Fawn blog (with a video!) click here or scroll down**

hello!
today I have this beautiful, fall themed card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
I was inspired to make this card by my bestie who LOVES chrysanthemums and displaying them on her porch this time of year!

Fall is in the Air Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Fall, Chrysanthemums, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Slimline Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #slimlinecard #slimline #cardmaking #chrysanthemum #fall #handmadecards

so pretty!
I stamped the image from the Chrysanthemum Stamp Set 3 times and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! I used pinks and oranges and apricots and purples!
then I die cut them out. I fussy cut out 2 of the images to separate the flowers so I could create these fun bouquets on either side of the banner!

Fall is in the Air Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Fall, Chrysanthemums, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Slimline Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #slimlinecard #slimline #cardmaking #chrysanthemum #fall #handmadecards

for the banner, I heat embossed the sentiment from Heartfelt Fall in white onto some light beige cardstock.  then I die cut it out with the Banner Trio Die Set. once it was die cut, I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to ink blend a little around the edges.

Fall is in the Air Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Fall, Chrysanthemums, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Slimline Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #slimlinecard #slimline #cardmaking #chrysanthemum #fall #handmadecards

I die cut out the card front, also from a light beige, using the Slimline Frames & Portholes Die Set. then I used the Falling Leaves Stencil and some Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink to add the tone on tone fall background! LOVE that tiny detail!

this card is one of my favorites, and I hope it made you smile, too!
be sure to check out the card up on the Newton's Nook Blog too, and check out all of the new Fall and Halloween themed products just released!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D