Wednesday, September 25, 2024

ch-ch-changes!

hello there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
the current challenge is all about Autumn!

I had the idea to create these cute little leaf people in a rainbow of colors!

Ch-Ch-Changes Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Die Cutting, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Birch Trees, Leaves, Slimline Card, #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #diecutting #slimline #slimlinecards #distressinks #Inkblending #autumn #leaves

so fun, right?
I love those little guys!!
I die cut all the leaves using the Stitched Leaves dies and white cardstock. I did lots of ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks in a rainbow of colors. then I used the smiles from I Scream, You Scream and die cut out the eyes and mouths!
I backed the faces with black cardstock. I also used the black licorice cardstock and die cut out the legs and arms with the Mr Sun die set. then I pieced them together to fit behind the leaves!
instant cute leaf people! ha!


Ch-Ch-Changes Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Die Cutting, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Birch Trees, Leaves, Slimline Card, #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #diecutting #slimline #slimlinecards #distressinks #Inkblending #autumn #leaves

I die cut out the sentiment from more black licorice cardstock with the Henry's ABCs dies. and the whole time I was making the card, I was singing the David Bowie song in my head! lol!

Ch-Ch-Changes Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Die Cutting, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Birch Trees, Leaves, Slimline Card, #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #diecutting #slimline #slimlinecards #distressinks #Inkblending #autumn #leaves

for the background, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Lost Shadow and Iced Spruce with the Birch Tree Stencils onto a background die cut with the Large Slimline with Sliders

be sure to check out the card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and play along!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D