Monday, October 7, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #182 - Sightseeing

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


what a fun twist on a challenge! sightseeing!


I had so much fun thinking of where I would want to travel, and I finally settled on an old-fashioned road trip!! my (not so little anymore!) Menn have a goal to visit all 50 states before they graduate highschool - so we've been doing a lot of road trippin' lately!

Let's Party Road Trip Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #distressinks #roadtrip #cardmaking #handmadecards

so fun, right?
I stamped the images from Car Critters and Party Animal, and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once they were dry, I die cut them out with the coordinating dies and added some details with a white gel pen.
 
Let's Party Road Trip Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #distressinks #roadtrip #cardmaking #handmadecards

for the background, I die cut out muliple hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron to add ink blending to the hills. then I die cut out the street with the On the Road die cuts!
I also used Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers for the sky.

Let's Party Road Trip Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #distressinks #roadtrip #cardmaking #handmadecards

then I heat embossed the sentiment from Party Animal in white onto Black Licorice cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D