Monday, November 6, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #160 - Inspired By Your Favorite Holiday Song or Movie

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay! 


this is my favorite challenge! there are so many holiday movies and songs that are my favorite and I LOOOOOVE!
this time, I chose the movie Elf!

Smiling's My Favorite Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Elf, Christmas, Card Making, Christmas Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #elf #cardmaking #christmascard #christmas

I stamped and colored the images from Penguin Party, Critters in the Arctic and Holiday Helpers with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then I fussy cut them out with a white border.
Then once they were dry, I added details with a white gel pen.
  
Smiling's My Favorite Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Elf, Christmas, Card Making, Christmas Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #elf #cardmaking #christmascard #christmas

The background was created with Distress Oxide Inks in Black Soot, Iced Spruce and Lost Shadow. then I used some Fairy Dust Paste to add snowflakes with the Snowflake Background Stencils! I also added the sparkly paste to the tops of the mountains die cut with the Stitched Mountains Borders.
 
Smiling's My Favorite Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Elf, Christmas, Card Making, Christmas Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #elf #cardmaking #christmascard #christmas
 

I created the sentiment with Henry’s ABCs dies and heat embossed it in white onto Black Licorice Cardstock.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D