Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Lawn Fawny Holiday Week 2023!

hello!
today I'm here sharing a card I made as part of the Fawny Holiday Week celebration with Lawn Fawn!

today I made a slimline card with the adorable mice from Mice on Ice and Snowball Fight!

one of the reasons I love slimline cards the most is because you can expand on a scene! and these two sets were begging to be combined!
I colored them all with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut them out. I added foam tape to all of the images too.

Joyful Holiday Wishes Slimline Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Fawny Holiday Week, Alcohol Inks, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Christmas Card, Winter, Mice, Ice Skating, #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #christmascard #cardmaking #slimlinecard #mice #winter

I used alcohol inks to and yupo paper to create the look of the fozen pond! then I used the Scalloped Slimline with Hearts: Portrait die set to die cut out the pond!  I also die cut out some snowy hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders dies and white cardstock. then I used the same Slimline with Hearts: Portrait die set to die cut out the hills so they would all have the same scalloped borders!

Joyful Holiday Wishes Slimline Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Fawny Holiday Week, Alcohol Inks, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Christmas Card, Winter, Mice, Ice Skating, #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #christmascard #cardmaking #slimlinecard #mice #winter

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Black Soot, Iced Spruce and Lost Shadow to create the wintry sky. then I used some white embossing paste and the Birch Tree Stencils to add some texture! plus I just LOOOOVE that stencil set!

Joyful Holiday Wishes Slimline Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Fawny Holiday Week, Alcohol Inks, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Christmas Card, Winter, Mice, Ice Skating, #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #christmascard #cardmaking #slimlinecard #mice #winter

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto Black Licorice Cardstock and then I fussy cut out the 'joyful' and cut the rest into a banner! I also popped those up with foam tape!

be sure to check out the rest of the holiday cards up on the Lawn Fawn blog today and all week!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D