Monday, July 18, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #129 - Fun with Food

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 
  
 

this is one of my favorite challenges, because it gives me an excuse to play with puns! ha!

You're Toast-ally Cool Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Food, Toast, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #stencil #cardmaking #pun

what fun, right? lol!
I love that cute little toaster, and I couldn't resist making a 'toast'ally funny pun! I stamped and colored all of the images from Let's Toast with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I had to add smiley faces, and of COURSE sunglasses to one of the pieces of bread, because, hello?! he's cool! lol!

You're Toast-ally Cool Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Food, Toast, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #stencil #cardmaking #pun

I used Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade in the top masked off portion of the background. then I layered the Sunray Background Stencil and used the same colors, but with more pressure, to add the awesome effect of the rays! then I used the Lots of Stars Background Stencils and some bright white paste to add texture and fun with the stars!

You're Toast-ally Cool Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Food, Toast, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #stencil #cardmaking #pun
 
I added the fun...I mean, PUN sentiment by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto some black cardstock, using the Harold's ABCs stamp set!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is so fun! What great colors and such a fun mix of supplies.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D