Monday, July 18, 2022

sky high celebrations!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my new card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, scroll down or click here!**


hi there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook blog! I'm using some of the new release, too! so exciting!

Get Carried Away Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Card Making, Die cutting, Stencil, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #birthday #birthdaycard

I started by coloring the image from Sky High Celebrations with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then using the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I just love those happily colored balloons! and not to mention the adorable pupper!

Get Carried Away Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Card Making, Die cutting, Stencil, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #birthday #birthdaycard

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio to make a night sky. then I used the Clouds stencil with some Iced Spruce and Black Soot Distress Inks to add the cloudy background!
oh, I also splattered some water on top...

Get Carried Away Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Card Making, Die cutting, Stencil, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #birthday #birthdaycard

I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some vellum that was die cut out with the Speech Bubbles die set, too!

be sure to check the card out on the Newton's Nook blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D