Sunday, January 23, 2022

valentine's day with kitties!

hello and happy Sunday!
today I have a card on the Lawn Fawn blog and as a bonus treat - I made a video for this card!

I thought it would be so fun and to combine some Halloween and Valentine's Day stamps together! and guess what? it was!

Valentine's Day Card, Halloween, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Stencils, Heat Embossing, Die Cuts, YouTube, Video #lawnfawn #youtube #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

I stamped and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then die cut them out.
the cats are from the Purrfectly Wicked and Purrfectly Wicked Add On stamp sets! the couch and window scene are from the Winter Scene - Winter. the flowers, balloon and bouquet are from Scent with Love and Scent with Love Add On.

Valentine's Day Card, Halloween, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Stencils, Heat Embossing, Die Cuts, YouTube, Video #lawnfawn #youtube #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used Old Paper Distress Ink and one of the Plaid Stencils to create the neutral background for wallpaper!
I also used Iced Spruce and the Brick Stencil to create the tile floor.

I definitely wanted to create a cotton candy sky - and it turned out perfect!

Valentine's Day Card, Halloween, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Stencils, Heat Embossing, Die Cuts, YouTube, Video #lawnfawn #youtube #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder onto red cardstock.
be sure to check out video on youtube and on the Lawn Fawn blog!

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D