Monday, January 17, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 117 - Valentine's Inspiration Board

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
and this is the last one of the YEAR!!! eeeeep!



yay!
 
 

oh there is so much inspiration to be found here!!
I couldn't resist the colors and love theme for my card!

Cerealsly Awesome Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #handmadecards #cardmaking #cereal

I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
I used images from Let's Toast, Milk and Cookies, Cozy Christmas and Cerealsly Awesome. I also used the speech bubble from Say What? Pets!



Cerealsly Awesome Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #handmadecards #cardmaking #cereal

I used the wider of the Plaid Stencils and Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold to ink blend the background! then I splattered some water and ink color on top.

Cerealsly Awesome Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #handmadecards #cardmaking #cereal

to finish the card, I heat embossed the sentiment in white, onto some black cardstock. then I trimmed the strip of cardstock into a banner.
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D