Thursday, May 7, 2020

floral mother's day card

hello there!
today I have a pretty, floral Mother's Day card up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!
I combined some stencils and stamps to create the floral-ness!


For My Amazing Mother Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mother's Day, Card, Handmade Card, Stencil, Floral, Distress Oxide Inks, #newtonsnook #mothersday #cards #distressinks #oxideinks #inkblending #stencil

so fun! 
I started by ink blending Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink on the background of the cardstock. Then I used the HardWood stencil and some Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink to add the woodgrain! 
once that was dry, I used the Floral Lace stencil with some white embossing paste on top! so pretty! and the texture is awesome!


For My Amazing Mother Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mother's Day, Card, Handmade Card, Stencil, Floral, Distress Oxide Inks, #newtonsnook #mothersday #cards #distressinks #oxideinks #inkblending #stencil

then, I colored all the images from Lovely Blooms with Zig Clean Clear Real Brush Markers and used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! I love layering all of the elements in a bouquet! so fun!

the sentiment from Simply Relative, was heat embossed in white onto a strip of back cardstock, that I then fussy cut around!

I splattered some white acrylic ink on the images, too! then I popped up the bouquet with some foam tape and finished the card off with some sequins!
be sure to stop by the Newton's Nook Designs blog for the details and links, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D