Wednesday, September 25, 2019

thankful for you, so mush!

hello again!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog post, and it's super fun, and super fall-themed!

Thankful for You So Much Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, cards, sewing, fall, mushrooms, garden, #lawnfawn #lawnafawnatics #cards #fall #autumn #thankyoucard

loooooove it!
I used some almost navy cardstock for the background, and die cut out a bunch of vellum, and polka-dotted leaves using the Stitched Leaves dies!
I attached them to the background by using my sewing machine to stitch them all together! 

Thankful for You So Much Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, cards, sewing, fall, mushrooms, garden, #lawnfawn #lawnafawnatics #cards #fall #autumn #thankyoucard

then I stamped the mushrooms and grass patches about 100 times (that just might be a bit of an exaggeration, but...who's counting? lol!) and colored them all with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! 
once they were colored, I fussy cut them out and then arranged them in rainbow order! 
all of the images (including that little snail!! is from the super sweet Gleeful Gardens stamp set!

the sentiment is from the new Tree Before 'n Afters stamp set!

I finished off the card with some stickles on the dots of the mushrooms! 
be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and play along with the fun Awesome Autumn challenge
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D