Friday, September 27, 2019

Create a Smile Stamps September Release 2019

I'm so excited to be able to share this adorable new Create a Smile Stamps today!!



my project is actually a layout!
I used the new Banners stamp set!

Let's Hear it for the Boys Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook, Layout, Mixed Media, embossing paste, stencil, #createasmile #scrapbook #layout #mixedmedia #embossingpaste #scrapbooking

so fun!!
I started by using the packaging technique to add the watercolor background! I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn!

once it was dry, I stamped the banners (I used them as triangles, ha!) in the coordinating Distress Oxide Inks!

Let's Hear it for the Boys Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook, Layout, Mixed Media, embossing paste, stencil, #createasmile #scrapbook #layout #mixedmedia #embossingpaste #scrapbooking

I also used the perviously released Clear Letters stamp set to help create the title, which I love!!

I also used the Big Stars Polka Stencil and some white embossing paste to add a little extra texture to the layout!

Let's Hear it for the Boys Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook, Layout, Mixed Media, embossing paste, stencil, #createasmile #scrapbook #layout #mixedmedia #embossingpaste #scrapbooking

I finished the layout with some embellishing and the tiny Fruitalicious Enamel Stickers! loooooove those colors together!
be sure to check out the Create a Smile Stamps blog and website to grab you new favorite release!!
enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D