Monday, May 20, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #53 - Spectacular Skies

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!



eeeeeep!!
this is totally my jam!! LOOOOOOVE making skies on my cards!! and this time, I had an absolute BLAST!


Make a Wish Unicorn Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, birthday card, alcohol inks, rainbow, handmade cards #lawnfawn #alcoholinks #birthday

I used the adorable Winter Unicorn stamp set! I did some selective stamping, and masked off the scarf, so now it's an 'anytime' unicorn! lol!I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut it out!
the rainbow was ink blended with Distress Inks after it was die cut using the Rainbow die set! which is one of my favorite things!


Make a Wish Unicorn Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, birthday card, alcohol inks, rainbow, handmade cards #lawnfawn #alcoholinks #birthday

I used alcohol inks to create the fun background!! I used yellows and golds for the sky! and a teal color for the clouds! then I used the Outside In Stitched Cloud Stackables dies to die cut out the clouds!  


the sentiment from Party Animal, was heat embossed in black onto vellum, and then I fussy cut around it and attached it to the card!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D