Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Create a Smile May Release - Coffee Collection Kit

hi there!
have you seen the newest kit being release by Create a Smile?
it's sooooo adorable, and just SO versatile and fun!


see? it has stickers, ephemera, dies and stamps! and it's SO easy to create cards, scrapbook pages, Traveler's Notebook spreads, you name it! I just love the endless possibilities!

to show off the kit, I made two projects! the first one is a Traveler's Notebook spread!

Book Club Traveler's Notebook Spread by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, #createasmilestamps #bookclub #mixedmedia #travelersnotebook

and it's sooooo fun! 
I'm in a book club, and we meet once a month at our local Starbucks! it was the PERFECT chance to scrap this fun photo! 

I also used the new Polka Stencil! I used Distress Paints in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to add the green dots! 
then I embellished around the photo with the ephemera from the kit! sooooo fun! and what a unique color combination, I ended up with! 

Book Club Traveler's Notebook Spread by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, #createasmilestamps #bookclub #mixedmedia #travelersnotebook

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE those letter tickers, they're my favorite! 

my next project is a card, which was AWESOME and so fun to make!

Mugs & Kisses Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Coffee, Love, Handmade Cards #distressinks #inkblending #createasmilestamps #cards #cardmaking

see? so fun!! I combined the stamp sets Just Saying Hello and Tiny Letterings for the sentiment! SO FUN!! 
and the background was created by ink blending over and under the Polka Stencil!

Mugs & Kisses Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Coffee, Love, Handmade Cards #distressinks #inkblending #createasmilestamps #cards #cardmaking

I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out! so bright, and happy!

be sure to swing by the Create a Smile Stamps site to grab your kit on Friday! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D