Wednesday, March 28, 2018

rainbow colored rain!

the latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge has me reveling in my rainbow obsession! I LOVE IT! ha ha!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



loooooooove it!
I used the cloud images from Plane and Simple and colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! then I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of grey cardstock, and coordinated that with a strop of grey washi on the side! I KNOW I KNOW! not black and white, but I thought the black would be too distracting from that gorgeous rain! lol!



oh, yes, the rain!
I tinted embossing paste with lots of rainbow colored Distress Oxide Inks and then used a rain drop stencil! sooooo pretty!
be sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for all of the latest news and challenges!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D