hello!
and hopefully you're having a great day!
today I have a super fun, cute and interactive card up on the Lawn Fawn blog! and BONUS! I have a fun video to go along with this card too!
you can check it out on the Lawn Fawn blog or here!
eeep!
adorable!
I used the new Big Hugs Ghost and Big Hugs Pop Up dies! they're SO fun and I can think of a million different ideas for these cuties!! wow!
this time I made a sweet (un)spooky card that could also be a card for welcoming a new baby, too! who knew you could mix and match those two genres?! lol!
I started by using the cute ghost die and die cutting out three with Pixie Dust Sparkly Cardstock. I also cut out their coordinating 'arms'. then I die cut out one ghost (and arms!) with 80lb White Cardstock. then I used Black Licorice Cardstock as the backing for the eyes and mouth. I also used white cardstock for the blushing cheeks, and added some color with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
I couldn't resist adding some more personality to the ghosts, so I used the tufts of hair from the Tiny Gift Box Unicorn and Horse Add-on! adorable! I used Distress Inks to add the pops of color. and for a few of the ghosts, I popped up their 'arms' with foam tape.
for the background, I did lots of Distress Ink blending to create the rainbow happy look! I used Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch. then I used the Lots of Stars Background Stencils and some white embossing paste to add a little bit of whimsy and texture.
inside the card, I used another piece of the Pixie Dust Sparkly Cardstock and this time made the ghost a rainbow! what a fun surprise! I used the same colors that I ink blended the front of the card with and LOVE how happy and sweet that little guy looks!
I added some Chunky Glitter to his cheeks to mimic the glittery background.
The sentiment was die cut out with more Black Licorice Cardstock and the Oliver's Stitched ABCs dies. I popped the sentiment on the front of the card up with foam tape, but inside is (obviously) glued directly down to the card base.
be sure to check this card out up on the Lawn Fawn blog and watch the video here too, if you want!
enjoy!





Samantha - I love this card! So bright and fun!!
ReplyDelete