it's party time!
welcome to the kick off party release!
check
out all of the new products being released!!
you can totally create
a project life type spread, gift tags and, of course, cards! all of the
new sets will be available for purchase August 21, right here!
all of these new products are so fun!
my card today uses the new Birthday Greetings Stamp Set and Cake Builder Die Set!
so sweet and fun, right?
I did a LOT of die cutting! I die cut out the pieces for the cakes about 6 times! I used a warm vanilla cardstock for the cake base, and then 3 different pink cardstocks for the decorations of the cakes!
I also used a light gray for the cake stand.
the sentiment was heat embossed with clear embossing powder in Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink onto vellum. then I die cut it with the big banner from the Frames & Flags Die Set.
I finished off the card by adding some matte white sequins around the cake images.
Check out the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration and featured project details:





No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D