hello!
today I'm so happy to share this sweet baby card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

To create the background, I searched through the paper packs and picked a few pink and yellow papers from Fireworks Paper Pack, Halloween Party Paper Pack and Spring Blooms Paper Pack. Then I used the Card Layout 5 Die Set and die cut out the papers to create this quilt-inspired background.
I popped up each of the triangles with foam tape.
Next, I used the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and die cut a tag using vellum. I also used some medium grey cardstock for the tag and sentiment. I heat embossed the sentiment in white and then fussy cut out the sentiment.
I finished by popping up the onesies and sentiment on top of the vellum tag.
be sure to check the card out on the Newton's Nook blog, too!
enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D