Thursday, August 20, 2026

Newton’s Nook Designs Birthday Party! - Cat Builder Die Set, Dog Builder Die Set and Birthday Accessories Die Set

it's party time!
you're going to LOVE these party themed dies!


check out all of the new products being released!!
 

you can totally create a project life type spread, gift tags and, of course, cards! all of the new sets will be available for purchase August 21, right here

all of these new products are so fun!
my card today uses the new 
Cat Builder Die Set and Birthday Accessories Die Set!

Let's Paw-ty Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Birthday Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Kitty, Cats, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #diecutting #cats #birthdaycard

so sweet and fun, right?
eeeep! this birthday card is so fun and happy!
I love how many positions you can create for the kitties! I decided to make this one kind of laying down. and then I added the balloons and party hat with rainbow colors!
I also did LOTS of ink blending on everything that was die cut to add a little bit of shading.

Let's Paw-ty Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Birthday Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Kitty, Cats, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #diecutting #cats #birthdaycard

I also used the Frames & Tags die set for the background! I did more shading, and then used the Cascading Stars Stencil and some white embossing paste on top.
the sentiment was heat embossed with the Birthday Barks Stamp Set. then I die cut it out with the A7 Frames & Banners Die Set.

Let's Paw-ty Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Birthday Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Kitty, Cats, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #diecutting #cats #birthdaycard

love it!
now how about some fun for all of the dog lovers!?

Puppy Party Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Birthday Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Puppies, #cardmaking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #birthdaycard #puppy

so cute, right?
I spent all afternoon die cutting those sweet pups! I looooove how you can create so many cute dogs and they all look different! I even switched some of the ears around to make them look different. adorable, I know!

Puppy Party Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Birthday Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Puppies, #cardmaking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #birthdaycard #puppy

I put each puppy on a 'stamp' that was die cut with the Postage Stamp Layout Die Set. and they each have a fun and bright party hat!! so fun.

Puppy Party Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Birthday Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Puppies, #cardmaking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #birthdaycard #puppy

I finished the card off by heat embossing the sentiment with the new Birthday Greetings stamp set in white onto black cardstock. then I just trimmed the black cardstock into a banner and popped it up with foam tape.
 
Check out the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration and featured project details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D