Friday, August 18, 2023

ta-da! diorama dinos!

hello!
today is Lawn Fawn Intro to the Ta-Da! Diorama die set!!
I was lucky enough to be able to play along! you can check out what I made here, and also on the Lawn Fawn blog!

as soon as I heard 'diorama' I just KNEW that I had to create a dino-themed card!! because I'm 100% sure when I was little I made my first diorama for school with dinosaurs!!!

Dinosaur Ta-Da! Diorama Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Dinos, Interactive Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Paper Crafts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #tada!diorama #diorama #dinosaurs #cardmaking #interactivecard

soooo cute!
I used the Rawrsome and Rawr stamp sets for this card! oh yeah, I also used All the Clouds for the rainbow coming out of the volcano! all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out with the coordinating dies! I also added some details with a white gel pen.

Dinosaur Ta-Da! Diorama Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Dinos, Interactive Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Paper Crafts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #tada!diorama #diorama #dinosaurs #cardmaking #interactivecard

I used the Watercolor Wishes Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad to die cut out for the diorama part of the card! I love the bright, happy colors!
I couldn't resist adding those birthday hats, too!

this die is just so fun and irresistible!

Dinosaur Ta-Da! Diorama Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Dinos, Interactive Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Paper Crafts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #tada!diorama #diorama #dinosaurs #cardmaking #interactivecard

 Dinosaur Ta-Da! Diorama Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Dinos, Interactive Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Paper Crafts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #tada!diorama #diorama #dinosaurs #cardmaking #interactivecard

I also added those cute and fun dinos to the front of the card! it's a whole party explosion!
check out the card in action with my youngest son opening and closing it:


I love it so much!
and my son told me it's his favorite die when I asked if he liked the card! ha!

be sure to check out ALL of the incredible inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D