Sunday, December 4, 2022

winter wonderland fun!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog - and guess what? I have a video to go along with it!
you can watch it here, or on my youtube channel!

Happy Winter Interactive Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Slide on Over, Card Making, Distress Inks, Stencil, Die Cutting, Winter, #lawnfawn #youtube #videos #videotutorial #interactivecard #cardmaking

I used the new Snow One Like You and Snowball Fight stamp sets! I stamped the images and colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I also added a few small details with a white gel pen.


Happy Winter Interactive Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Slide on Over, Card Making, Distress Inks, Stencil, Die Cutting, Winter, #lawnfawn #youtube #videos #videotutorial #interactivecard #cardmaking

I used Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Salvaged Patina to add the winter wonderland sky. Then I used white embossing paste and the Snowflake Background Stencils to add texture to the sky.

I die cut out the hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders from 80lb white cardstock multiple times! One of the hillside borders matches perfectly with one of the Slide on Over dies and so I lined those two up to make the track for the sled! 
I also heat embossed the sentiment in clear ink over black on the bottom hill.
I popped up the entire card front with two layers of foam tape, and used a penny on the underside of the cardfront, white 2 layers of foam tape. Then the card was ready to finish creating by gluing the images onto the card front! 


Happy Winter Interactive Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Slide on Over, Card Making, Distress Inks, Stencil, Die Cutting, Winter, #lawnfawn #youtube #videos #videotutorial #interactivecard #cardmaking

I love how the critters are having a fun time on the sled while the mice are playing with the snowballs! Such a perfect winter day!
be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog, and also check out the video, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D