Thursday, December 1, 2022

Santa's List

hi there!
today I had a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog and it's all about that holiday feeling!

Always on the Nice List Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Santa, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #christmas #santa #christmascard

I used the super cute Dear Santa stamp set for my card! I colored the suit in a warm pink, instead of the bold red! I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then the coordinating dies to die cut it out!

Always on the Nice List Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Santa, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #christmas #santa #christmascard

I also used the Pines & Holly die set to add the sweet, simple wreath behind Santa! I used Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles Distress Inks to add color to the die cuts, then attached them to the card by sewing it with my sewing machine.

Always on the Nice List Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cutting, Santa, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #christmas #santa #christmascard

I heat embossed the sentiment in black onto vellum. and then die cut it out with the Banner Trio Die Set!
the background was created with the Snowfall stencil and some sparkling embossing paste.

hope this gets you into the holiday spirit!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D