Monday, February 7, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 118 - Clean and Simple

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! 


I love clean and simple cards!
and this time, I tried my best! (ha!)

Sunshine & Smiles Card by Samantha Mann for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, Distress Paint, Rainbow, Cards, Card Making, Clean and Simple, Cards, Handamde Cards #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distresspaint #cards #cardmaking #rainbows
 
I stamped the images from All the Clouds and Rain or Shine Before 'n Afters, then colored them all with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers...and of course, I couldn't resist adding some cute smiles to all of the faces!
then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them all out.

Sunshine & Smiles Card by Samantha Mann for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, Distress Paint, Rainbow, Cards, Card Making, Clean and Simple, Cards, Handamde Cards #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distresspaint #cards #cardmaking #rainbows

I used some acrylic paint in aqua and a Persian blue, and with a dry brush, blended the colors vertically. while that dried, I added foam tape to all of the images. and once the paint was dry, I used the Fairy Dust paste and Starry Sky Stencil to add some sparkly texture!
 
Sunshine & Smiles Card by Samantha Mann for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, Distress Paint, Rainbow, Cards, Card Making, Clean and Simple, Cards, Handamde Cards #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distresspaint #cards #cardmaking #rainbows
 
lastly, I heat embossed in white, onto some Black Licorice Cardstock and then fussy cut out the sentiment phrases.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D