Monday, April 19, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #99 - Create a Scene

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my day 1 cards of Newton's Nook new release, scroll down, or click here!**


happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 

I love creating scenes! 
 
 
Sending Sunshine Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Beach, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #alltheclouds #onthebeach #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking

I used lots of Distress Ink blending for my card! 
The ocean waves, which were die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders, are Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch. I used Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade for the Sky. 
And then I used Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber for the sandy beach! 
I splattered water and white acrylic ink on top of the waves, and for the sand, I splattered white acrylic ink and the Vintage Photo color to make it look more granular! 
The fox and a few of the clouds are popped up with foam tape!

Sending Sunshine Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Beach, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #alltheclouds #onthebeach #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking

all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
I used images from All the Clouds and On the Beach! then I used the coordinating dies to die cut everything out!

Sending Sunshine Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Beach, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #alltheclouds #onthebeach #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking

I added some details with my white gel pen, and then heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some Black Licorice Cardstock! then I just fussy cut around the sentiment.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D