Monday, April 5, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #98- Spring Mood Board

 

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


oh yeah - mood boards are my jam!!
and for my card, I was inspired by the happy, spring-y grass photo in the bottom right and bright yellow of the daffodils in the top right!

Lucky Duck Father's Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Spring Mood Board, Distress Inks, Lawn Fawn, Ink Blending, Card Making, DIY Cards, Handmade Cards, Father's Day Card, #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #fathersday #ducks #cardmaking

oh my goodness, these ducks are just the cutest! I decided to go with a Father's Day-themed card!
I used the grass tuft images from Toadally Awesome and Swan Soiree. the ducks are from Rub-a-Dub-Dub and Easter Party! ha! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out!

Lucky Duck Father's Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Spring Mood Board, Distress Inks, Lawn Fawn, Ink Blending, Card Making, DIY Cards, Handmade Cards, Father's Day Card, #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #fathersday #ducks #cardmaking

I also used the Stitched Pond dies to add the...well...the pond! I used Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio! then I splattered some water on top.
then I used the Sandy Beach Accents dies to add some waves to the pond where the ducks are swimming!
for the grass, I used Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Inks! I splattered some ink color on top, to add to the grass-like texture.


Lucky Duck Father's Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Spring Mood Board, Distress Inks, Lawn Fawn, Ink Blending, Card Making, DIY Cards, Handmade Cards, Father's Day Card, #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #fathersday #ducks #cardmaking

I heat embossed the sentiment in white and onto some Black Licorice Cardstock and popped it up with foam tape!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D