Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #96 - Birthday

 

happy Monday!
let's start this month off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


who doesn't love making birthday cards?! I love them! and this time, I decided to make an under the sea themed birthday card!

I Sea It's Your Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Birthday Card, Cards, Distress Inks, Stencil, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #birthdaycards

I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio for the ocean! then I used an old rays stencil from my stash to create the sun rays through the water! I used the same colors to ink blend, but with more pressure, then splattered some water on top!

I Sea It's Your Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Birthday Card, Cards, Distress Inks, Stencil, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #birthdaycards

I used various images from Seahorsin Around, Fintastic Friends, Ocean Shell-fie, and You are Sublime.

I Sea It's Your Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Birthday Card, Cards, Distress Inks, Stencil, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #birthdaycards

to create the bottom of the ocean, I die cut some white cardstock with the Stitched Hillside Borders, and used Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber and Walnut stain. then I used the same colors to splatter on some color, as well as some white acrylic ink!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D