Monday, July 6, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #80 - Fun with Food

happy Monday! 
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





there are SO many adorable food images to choose from with Lawn Fawn!! ...I had a hard time narrowing it down...lol!


Have a Spec-taco-lar Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Food, Cards, Taco, Birthday, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #cards #food #birthday #handmadecards #taco #oxideinks

so I didn't!!

below are the stamp sets I used:

Year Nine
Let's Toast
Be Hap-pea
Make Lemonade
Thankful Mice
Really High Five

Harold's ABCs


Have a Spec-taco-lar Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Food, Cards, Taco, Birthday, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #cards #food #birthday #handmadecards #taco #oxideinks

all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Clear Real Brush Markers! once they were dry, I fussy cut them out! I turned the peas into an onion and a tomato! ha!!


Have a Spec-taco-lar Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Food, Cards, Taco, Birthday, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #cards #food #birthday #handmadecards #taco #oxideinks

for the background, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch and the new Speckled Egg color!! a few rainbow colored party hats finished it off! ha!

I created the custom phrase with Harold's ABCs and heat embossed it in white onto a strip of black cardstock! 

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D