Thursday, July 2, 2020

deepest wishes!

hello!!

today I have card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! and it's all about summer!


Deepest Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Scuba Newton, Distress Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, Thank you Card, Cards, Handmade cards, #newtonsnook #oxideinks #inkblending #thankyou #cards

doesn't it have that summer feel!? I love it!
I stamped and colored the images from Scuba Newton with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! so fun!
I even tried to color the fish and seaweed and coral in a rainbow theme! because - rainbows! ha!


Deepest Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Scuba Newton, Distress Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, Thank you Card, Cards, Handmade cards, #newtonsnook #oxideinks #inkblending #thankyou #cards

then I used Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio! 
then I splattered some water on top to mimic bubbles!
I also used glossy accents on the goggles of Newotn's scuba gear! just so fun!

lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock, and then fussy cut it out and popped it up with foam tape. 

be sure to check the card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D