Thursday, June 11, 2020

got you on my mind

hello!
today I'm sharing a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

You are Always On My Mind Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Ink Blending, Distress Inks, Handmade Cards, Cards, Newton's Birdbath, #newtonsnook #cards #distressinks #inkblending #handmadecards #birdbath #clouds

that sentiment just cracks me up!! Newton hanging on the birdbath with all of the birds around him - hilarious! 
I stamped the images from Newton's Birdbath and then colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once it was dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut everything out. 

I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon to ink blend the background. then I used some white embossing paste and the Cloudy Sky Stencil to add some textured clouds!

You are Always On My Mind Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Ink Blending, Distress Inks, Handmade Cards, Cards, Newton's Birdbath, #newtonsnook #cards #distressinks #inkblending #handmadecards #birdbath #clouds

I used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron for the grass, which was die cut out with the Land Borders Die Set
I heat embossed the sentiment onto some vellum, that I die cut with the Speech Bubbles Die Set.

Be sure to check this card out on the Newton's Nook blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D