Monday, June 15, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #79 - Interactive Cards

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





I love interactive cards!! and I'm always so excited to when they're made!!! I just have to work up the nerve to actually make them!! lol!


Just a Note to Say Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Magic Iris, Interactive, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Typewriter #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #interactive #magiciris #cards #justmytype


this was my first time playing with the Magic Iris and Magic Iris Add-on dies and it was SO fun!!!! I want to make all my cards magic iris!! lol!
I started by stamping all of the images and then coloring with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! they're so little and cute and easy to color! 
all of the mice are from either Love Poems, Dandy Day, Really High Five or You're Just My Type stamps sets! 


Just a Note to Say Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Magic Iris, Interactive, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Typewriter #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #interactive #magiciris #cards #justmytype

I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberries, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade for the background of my card. then I used the same colors, but in Oxide inks to stamp with the Woodgrain Backdrops stamp set


the trickiest part was altering the Magic Iris Add-On die set to NOT cut out the circle in the middle! i just selectively die cut the edges! then I used my die cut out images to live up the scene, and die cut out the square shape from You're Just My Type, where the circle should have been! (does that make sense?! it's hard to explain! lol)


Just a Note to Say Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Magic Iris, Interactive, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Typewriter #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #interactive #magiciris #cards #justmytype

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. This is so FUN!! I am amazed at this fabulous card!! The background, the way you cut the hole for the magic iris-just fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun. Love the Nice color on this card 🥰

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D