Friday, August 29, 2014

a special spa day

**this is my 2nd post today, to see the newton's nook designs inky paws challenge card, scroll down, or click here**

hello again - it's a busy friday, but it's a good one! :)

today i'm also on the create a smile stamps blog - sharing a super sweet, and (hopefully!) relaxing card! :) ha ha!

i really love how it turned out! :)


i colored the images with copics and popped up the banner and bathtub scene with foam tape!
doesn't that puppy look happy? ha ha! the puppy is from your view, the sentiment is from jungle fever and the bathtub and bubbles are from comfy!



the background was created with a stencil and some trancluscent embossing paste! it really emphasizes the bubbles, i thought! :)

so that's it! 
check out my post on the create a smile stamps blog, too! 
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, this is so cute and I love how you combined the images together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHH! Those bubbles look like real water/soap bubbles! SOOOOOOOOO FUN! LOVE LOVE LOVE that little pup! I think I need a spa day--- after several vacations and running around trying to get everything completed.... I need to relax:) LOL!

    THANKS so much for leaving some love on the BRI blog for me! YOU made my day! You're the BESTEST! HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! The bubbles look so real and I just love the background! You have the most awesome ideas! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEE!
    The background is so fabulous and so perfect for the cute dog int the tube! LOVE this card (did I mention that I LOVE it?)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D