Thursday, January 9, 2014

sweep me off my feet!

hey there!!

today i'm over on the sweet stamp shop blog again! 
i have two different cards there! one with just copic coloring on the images, and one with copic coloring on patterned paper! hello!!

all of my cards use the SUPER fun 'press it, wash it' stamp set! LOOOOOOVE that set!!

my first card is just copic coloring!


i had SO much fun making this card!!
the silver specs, the thread and the puffs of dirt!! i was going for a really dirty floor! LOVE it! ha ha!!


some of the images are popped up, and i colored the wood veneer hearts with my wink of stella clear pen and the added glossy accents on top! LOVE that look!!

my next card is copic coloring over patterned paper...a new LOVE of mine! :)


i flicked some white mr heuy's onto the card base to mimic the first card, and then popped up a few images here as well!


i think the shading on the heart and broom are my favorite! it's so unexpected on patterned paper!

my last card just focuses on patterned paper!


the card base was amped up with some chevron embossing paste! love that stuff!


again, some of the images were popped up for dimension and some yarn was added behind the main images to mimic the first card - they're all a set, see? :)

so yeah, that's the deal! 
i love these cards! and i hope they brought a smile to your face!
be sure to check the sweet stamp shop blog next week...there's a new release that will be happening, and it's awesome!

enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Eeek! So fun! I love these layouts and all the little details that you add. The copic coloring on patterned paper is a great idea. I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super adorable! Love your awesome dirty cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah those dust bunnies are so cute! Both of these cards make me laugh! I love them!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...said no one ever.
    seriously.
    Love everything...soooo stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! These are so super sweet! Love them! Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D