Wednesday, August 21, 2013

i love you more than cupcakes

there has an unbelievable party going on at little tangles and neat and tangled all month long because neat and tangled turned 1! there have have been contests, challenges, blog hops and prizes! and it's still going on!



today i had to play along with the latest challenge - let them eat cake


there's a free digi over there too, and it's super fun and modern!

i love how my card turned out! and it's a little deceiving because it looks like it is pretty straight forward but i used two different stamp sets for the sentiment (and then sketchy cupcakes for the main image!).



i just love that little 'dollop' shape for frosting on the cupcake!! it makes me smile everytime! 
the setiment was created using my heart sings and sparkle and shine! lots of masking and trial runs to get it right! ha ha!



i love that neutral base because it really makes the cupcake pop! i used some foam adheasive to elevate the background and put some of my favorite ever washi behind it to up the fun factor! 

so that's it! 
join in with the fun!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the different sets and I love the washi too!
    Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I loooooove the little cupcake and that chevron paper on the side-- FAB x1000000:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cupcake!!! It totally looks like it has Rico Suave hair!! Even though it's frosting!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D