hello!
today I'm super excited to share this fun card that's up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
the current challenge is all about critters in the wild! and this card fits perfectly!
I love it!
I started by stamping the images from I Heart Pandas and I Heart Pandas Add-On. then I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color them in. once they were all dry, I used a white gel pen to add some whimsical details to the images. so fun!
I used Distress Oxide Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron on white cardstock. then i die cut it out with the Bamboo Forest Backdrop: Landscape. I used more Distress Oxide Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Milled Lavender, Antique Linen and Vintage Photo for the background. I love the contrast of the purples and greens.
I heat embossed the custom sentiment in white onto some Black Licorice Cardstock using Harold's ABCs. then I die cut it out with a banner from the Stitched Sentiment Banners. I love that panda-pun!
be sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along!
enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D