Tuesday, October 8, 2024

feline better card!

hello!
today I have this card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, and it's sending you sweet get well wishes and vibes during this cold season!

Feline Better Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Get Well, Get Well Card, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Cats, Sick, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #getwell #getwellcard

I used the adorable Newton's Sick Day stamp set. all of the images were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once it was all dry, I added some details with a white gel pen and then die cut them out.

Feline Better Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Get Well, Get Well Card, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Cats, Sick, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #getwell #getwellcard

I used the Circle Frames Die Set and to create a stencil. then I did some ink blending with Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold Distress Inks. I used the Petite Paw Prints stencil on top of the stencil and the same colors, but with more pressure when ink blending, to add a subtle tone-on-tone look!

Feline Better Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Get Well, Get Well Card, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Cats, Sick, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #getwell #getwellcard

I die cut out two speech bubbles with the Speech Bubbles Die Set and ink blending with Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio. then I heat embossed the sentiment in white and popped it up with some foam tape.
I also stamped some of the smaller get well images from the set with the same colors as the circle along the side of the card base.

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D