Monday, April 15, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #171 - Bingo

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!    


Bingo is SUCH a fun challenge, and I had a blast choosing mine!
as you can see from the graphic, I used the second vertical column from the right: Scissors, Hot Foil, Marker, Ink Blending, Rainbow.


I just love these sweet bees! I used the images from Hive Five, Fairy Friends and You're a Keeper. I colored them all in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!
I also added some details with a white gel pen.


for the background, I used the beautiful Woodgrain Background Hot Foil Plate and some gold foil! then I used Distress Inks to ink blend on top!
I wasn't done there, though! I also used the Honeycomb Stencil and some white embossing paste on top to add even more texture!


I popped up the bees and speech bubble with foam tape, and then heat embossed the sentiment in white and popped it up with foam tape, too!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D