Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Simon Says Stamptember 2022 + Newton's Nook Designs

 yahoooo - it's time to celebrate an awesome, unique and totally exclusive Newton's Nook Designs stamp set with Simon Says Stamp!

I just LOVE this stamp set!! it's SO cute, and funny and perfect for the fall, thanksgiving season! Can you guess which images is my favorite!? hint: I actually didn't use it on my card! ha!! too many good choices!

Stamptember Card with Newton's Nook Designs by Samantha Mann, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Stencils, Distress Inks, Ink blending, #stamptember #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #cardmaking
I stamped and colored everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then i fussy cut it all out and popped the cute sleeping puppy and the blanket!
I couldn't resist coloring the couch in the warm pinks! so fun!

Stamptember Card with Newton's Nook Designs by Samantha Mann, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Stencils, Distress Inks, Ink blending, #stamptember #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #cardmaking

for the background, I used Hills & Grass stencil as a mask to create the wispy-background! then I used the  Falling Leaves Stencil with Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry. then I splattered some white acrylic ink and gold ink on top!
 
Stamptember Card with Newton's Nook Designs by Samantha Mann, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Stencils, Distress Inks, Ink blending, #stamptember #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #cardmaking

be sure to head over to the Simon Says Stamp store to pick up this ADORABLE and exclusive stamp and die set! they'll be available *only* until they're gone!! so hurry up!! 
enjoy!

I hope you liked my projects today using this new exclusive set. 
Remember, you can only get this design at Simon Says Stamp while supplies last! 

Check out the Newton's Nook Designs blog to see even more sweet cards with this set!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D