Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Simon Says Stamptember 2021 + Newton's Nook Designs

yahoooo - it's time to celebrate an awesome, unique and totally exclusive Newton's Nook Designs stamp set with Simon Says Stamp!

I just LOVE this stamp set!! it's SO cute, and funny and perfect for the fall, thanksgiving season! Can you guess which images is my favorite!? hint: I actually didn't use it on my card! ha!! too many good choices!

Talk Turkey to Me Card by Samantha Mann for Simon Says Stamp, Stamptember, Newton's Nook Designs, Thanksgiving Card, Card Making, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #simonsaysstamp #stamptember #simonsayscreate #thanksgiving #thanksgivingcard


I stamped and colored everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then i fussy cut it all out and popped up all of the images with foam tape!

I thought of making a rainbow turkey, and I just couldn't move on until it was on a card! ha!

Talk Turkey to Me Card by Samantha Mann for Simon Says Stamp, Stamptember, Newton's Nook Designs, Thanksgiving Card, Card Making, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #simonsaysstamp #stamptember #simonsayscreate #thanksgiving #thanksgivingcard

for the background, I used the Falling Leaves Stencil with Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina. first, I ink blended the whole background in those colors, then I placed the stencil on top, and used the same colors, but with more pressure to make the darker leaves!
 
Talk Turkey to Me Card by Samantha Mann for Simon Says Stamp, Stamptember, Newton's Nook Designs, Thanksgiving Card, Card Making, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #simonsaysstamp #stamptember #simonsayscreate #thanksgiving #thanksgivingcard


I heat embossed part of the sentiment onto a black cardstock banner. and then I used the Speech Bubbles Die Set to die cut out the other part of the phrase! 

be sure to head over to the Simon Says Stamp store to pick up this ADORABLE and exclusive stamp and die set! they'll be available *only* until they're gone!! so hurry up!! 
enjoy!

I hope you liked my projects today using this new exclusive set. 
Remember, you can only get this design at Simon Says Stamp while supplies last! 

Check out the Newton's Nook Designs blog to see even more sweet cards with this set!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D