Monday, September 6, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #108 - inspiration photo

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! 


isn't this a beautiful photo! swoon!
 
I Like You (A Lotl) Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Inspiration Photo, Atoxl, Watercolor, Distress Inks, stencil, Cards, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawnatics, #lawnfawn, #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking #handmadecards #axolotl
 
I used Distress Inks to add watercolor to a piece of regular white cardstock. I used Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers.
once that was dry, I used the same colors and ink blended the colors on top. it adds another later of saturation! then I splattered some white acrylic ink on top and let that dry! I did a little more watercoloring with the same colors, too.

I Like You (A Lotl) Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Inspiration Photo, Atoxl, Watercolor, Distress Inks, stencil, Cards, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawnatics, #lawnfawn, #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking #handmadecards #axolotl

once the background was all dry, I used the Bubbles Stencil to add ink blended bubbles and texture with white embossing paste!

I Like You (A Lotl) Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Inspiration Photo, Atoxl, Watercolor, Distress Inks, stencil, Cards, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawnatics, #lawnfawn, #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking #handmadecards #axolotl

all of the images were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers from the I Like You (A Lotl), then I used the coorinating dies to die cut them out!
I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a vellum banner I die cut using the Fancy Wavy Banners.
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D