Wednesday, April 22, 2020

hello sunshine!

hi again!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog - and it's all about the new challenge: Spectacular Skies!

Hello Sunshine Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Encouragement card, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, rainbow, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #watercolor #sky #cards #diecuts #distressinks

I decided to make the whole card the sky!
I used the Rainbow Die, and added color to each section with Distress Inks, and I even added a little bit of foil and polka dots to some of the rays! just to change things up!

Hello Sunshine Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Encouragement card, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Watercolor, rainbow, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #watercolor #sky #cards #diecuts #distressinks

for the background, I did some watercoloring with Distress Inks and then splattered some white acrylic paint on top!
the clouds were stamped from Plane & Simple, and the sun is from Out of this World!
I also die cut out some cloud borders with the Puffy Cloud Borders dies from white cardstock and vellum!

I heat embossed the sentiment from Hello Sunshine in white onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock!

be sure to play along with the challenge, and you could win some Lawn Fawn-ness!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D