Thursday, February 27, 2020

paw-some puppy wishes!

hello!
today I have a sweet birthday card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Have a Paw-some Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Birthday, Puppy, Cards, Distress Inks, Clouds, Stencil, Ink Blending, #cards, #newtonsnook #puppy #birthday #birthdaycard #inkblend

I love it!
all of the images are from the Fabulous Frenchies stamp set! I stamped them out, then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once they were all dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! so easy! 

Have a Paw-some Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Birthday, Puppy, Cards, Distress Inks, Clouds, Stencil, Ink Blending, #cards, #newtonsnook #puppy #birthday #birthdaycard #inkblend

for the background, I used the Clouds Stencil to create the sweet, puffy clouds! I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade to ink blend! the orange-y/coral color was the two ink blended together! LOVE how it looks! then I splattered some water and color over the clouds! 

Have a Paw-some Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Birthday, Puppy, Cards, Distress Inks, Clouds, Stencil, Ink Blending, #cards, #newtonsnook #puppy #birthday #birthdaycard #inkblend

I stamped bunch of the smaller images on the side of the card in black ink, to add a pop of contrast! love it!!! I just think that birthday pup is so sweet!

be sure to check this card out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D