Sunday, October 20, 2019

let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about card + video!

hello again!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog! wooooo!
I also created a video that you should check out on youtube!
I used a mixture of older and new products to create my punny halloween card!


Let's Give 'em Pumpkin to Talk About Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Video, youtube, Halloween, Cards #lawnfawn #halloween #cards #inkblending #distressinks #youtube #video

love it!
so funny and so cute! 

I just looooove those trick or treaters from the Costume Party stamp set! I colored all of the stamped images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!
I also added those fall trees from Trees Before 'n Afters as well as the clouds from Starry Backdrops!


Let's Give 'em Pumpkin to Talk About Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Video, youtube, Halloween, Cards #lawnfawn #halloween #cards #inkblending #distressinks #youtube #video

the hills were die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders Dies and then ink blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks, as well as Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks.
and the sky was ink blended with Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold Distress Inks!


Let's Give 'em Pumpkin to Talk About Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Video, youtube, Halloween, Cards #lawnfawn #halloween #cards #inkblending #distressinks #youtube #video

then came the cute, new die cut home from Build-a-House! I die cut all of the pieces out of white cardstock, and then added color with Distress Oxide Inks!

and the sentiment...oh the sentiment that inspired it all! ha!
I stamped them with Harold's ABCs in versa mark ink and then heat embossed it in white! 

again! be sure to check out this card on the Lawn Fawn blog!
you can also check out my YOUTUBE video here! ha! love it!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D