Monday, August 26, 2019

fur-ever friends card + video

hello again!
today I'm sharing a sweet, interactive card that is up on the Lawn Fawn blog
it was SO fun to make, and only had a few mishaps!! ha!
be sure to check out my video on youtube!!


Kitty Translation Friendship Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, cards, card making, distress inks, ink blending #lawnfawn #interactive #slider #pulltab #cards #distressinks #inkblending

aw, I just LOVE all of those kitties! 
I combined images from Keep on SwimmingSay What? Pets and Meow You Doin'!
I used lots of Distress Inks to create the background, ink blended them all together, and then for the 'wall', I used the Woodgrain Backdrops to add some wall-paper-y texture!

Kitty Translation Friendship Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, cards, card making, distress inks, ink blending #lawnfawn #interactive #slider #pulltab #cards #distressinks #inkblending

I think my favorite interactive die right now is the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On Die, and I used it to make that fish jumping in and out of the bowl! lol! 
this card just cracks me up!
the sentiment was combined with phrases from Critter Chatter: Pets and Meow You Doin'.

don't forget to check it out on the Lawn Fawn blog...and also check out my video on youtube, if you're up for a laugh! ha!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D