Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop July 2017 Release!

hello and happy release day to everyone out there in the Sweet world!
today Sweet Stamp Shop is releasing new stamps and NEW washi! yahoooo!!

i have a BUNCH of new projects to share, so let's get right down to it!



what's not to love, am I right?! 
I LOVE that new Bubble Alpha, Bubble Alpha Fill and Bubble Number sets!! The shapes of the letters/numbers are SO FUN!


it's perfect to pair with any other Sweet Stamp Shop to create a custom card! I used the super adorable Peekaboo Cats set to create this fun and funny card!
i'm TOTALLY a cat person, so it's OK that i made it! ha! most of my friends are dog people, so they'll get a kick out of this one!! ha!



also, people, there's a new WIZARD set!!!! EEEEEEEEE! i made have done an actual happy dance when I saw this one!!



it's SO perfect to combine with the previous wizard stamp sets, and I can see a LOT of these kinds of cards in my future!! LOVE! :) The new Magical Friends stamp set works seemlessly with the original Wizards set! EEEEE! love them!



my last card featuring the new stamps is RAINBOW!!! 
so of course i LOVE it! ha ha! i took two traditionally planner stamp sets and made this fun card! I am in LOVE with it!!! hope it made you smile, too!

next up, let's look at a sample of the new washi!!! but believe me, there's SO much more being released!!



i know there are going to be LOTS of you out there who are excited for this new zombie washi!!!! i even used a piece of one of the rolls as my title!!! a little stamping with the Hand Out stamp set as a bunch of zombie hands!! ha! so FUN and unexpected!



and I love lining the edges of my journals with washi!! SO easy, and super fun to do! and just look at how FUN that looks!! i can't wait to do a rainbow theme in my next album!!

lastly, I made a planner spread with some DRAGON washi!! MY FAVORITE!! ha ha!! not only are the designs just ADORABLE, but check out the colors!! i was super inspired!!



so be sure to get your favorites before they're gone! i want to hear what you're most excited about!! the washi? or the stamps? 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D