Monday, November 16, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #89 - Holiday Critters

*this is my 2nd post of the day! already, I know!! to see my Fawny Holiday Week card that's up on the Lawn Fawn blog, scroll down or click here!*


happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!




yay!


easy peasy, right?! ha!! the only trouble I had was narrowing it down to which critters! lol!
I decided to go with an under the sea theme!! lol!
 
Here Comes Santa Claws Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide, Christmas, Chrismtas Card, Handmade Cards, Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #christmascrab #santaclaws #cards #christmas #distressoxide
 
so fun, right?
I mean you can't go wrong with these cute critters!
I used the images from Christmas Fishes! I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them all out! I added some details to the images with a white gel pen, and then even added some sparkle to their hats, the kelp tree and the present!

Here Comes Santa Claws Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide, Christmas, Chrismtas Card, Handmade Cards, Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #christmascrab #santaclaws #cards #christmas #distressoxide

I used the Stitched Hillside Borders to die cut out some sand out of white cardstock. then I used Distress Oxide Inks in Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber! once that was done,I splattered on some Walnut Stain ink and white acrylic ink!
The sentiment was heat embossed in white, onto vellum, and then die cut out with the Fancy Folded Banners!
 
Here Comes Santa Claws Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide, Christmas, Chrismtas Card, Handmade Cards, Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #christmascrab #santaclaws #cards #christmas #distressoxide

for the background of the sea, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio! then, I splattered those same colors on top (and also some more white acrylic ink!).
I finished the card off with some clear dew drops to act as the bubbles! so fun!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D