Thursday, August 27, 2020

blast off birthday boy!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook blog, and it's a blast!
ha!

Have a Blast Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Birthday Card, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stars, Space, Rocket, Die Cuts, #distressinks #inkblending #cards #handmadecards #newtonsnook

ha! I'm hilarious.
I do love how this came out though!
I used the balloons from Fabulous Frenchies, and the rocket ship and stars from Cosmic Newton! they're a perfect combo!
all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out with their coordinating dies!

Have a Blast Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Birthday Card, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stars, Space, Rocket, Die Cuts, #distressinks #inkblending #cards #handmadecards #newtonsnook

I did lots of Distress Ink blending for the background! I used Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio! then I splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top of everything! 

Have a Blast Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Birthday Card, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stars, Space, Rocket, Die Cuts, #distressinks #inkblending #cards #handmadecards #newtonsnook

the balloons, the rocket ship and the banner are all popped up with foam tape!
be sure to check out the card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D